Hi! I’m Lisa, and welcome to my personal finance and lifestyle blog!
I’m a mom of 2 boys, a healthcare professional with an MBA, and a personal finance enthusiast. I’ve been interested in personal finance since our money struggles in the early 2000s. With a mountain of student loan debt, a new mortgage, and car payments, I was forced to learn how to manage our money effectively. If you would like to read more about my financial journey, you can find my story here.
Now that we live a more comfortable life, even with kids, I want to help others struggling with money get to a better financial place. So I created Adapt Your Dollars to help you learn tips to improve your finances so you can worry less and live more.
My motto is: Modify your money. Maximize your life.
I truly believe money doesn’t have to cause stress in your life. With a few changes in how you use your money, you CAN live the life you always dreamed of.
So on this website, you’ll find plenty of tips and tricks to save money, increase your income, control your food budget, and tons of money management tips. Plus, you’ll find interesting reads on travel, family life, wellness, and other fun topics.
If you are ready to start improving your finances through inspiration and learning about living frugally, budgeting, saving, and paying off debt, then subscribe to our newsletter. You’ll get new posts sent directly to your inbox and other helpful tips not found on the blog.
I look forward to you being a part of the Adapt Your Dollars community!
- 12 Quick and Cheap Lunch Ideas on a Budget for WorkAre you looking for some super easy and cheap lunch ideas for work that don’t require more than five minutes … Read more
- 41 Old Money-Saving Ideas to Use TodayAre you looking for old money-saving ideas from many years ago? If you are, I can certainly understand why. Times … Read more
- What To Do With Leftover Food: 12 Quick and Easy IdeasDoes your family complain about leftover nights? Or maybe they don’t mind leftovers, but they get tired of eating the … Read more
- Eating Out Is Expensive: 12 Tips To Kick the HabitLet’s face it. Eating out is expensive. But who wants to cook dinner every night after a long day at … Read more
- 11 Easy Tips for Bringing Lunch To Work Every DayHave you been spending too much money during the week on work lunches? Do you want to start bringing lunch … Read more
- How To Be Productive at Work With These 11 Best TipsIt’s the word on everyone’s lips – productivity. Now more than ever, companies seek productive employees who can work quickly … Read more